The Dish: Chef Michael Chernow
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
Chef Michael Chernow got his start working in restaurants as a teenager. In 2009, the lifelong New Yorker and his childhood friend, Daniel Holzman, opened their first "The Meatball Shop" in New York City. Five more locations followed, and now, Chernow is bringing local seafood to the city with his new restaurant, "Seamore's." Chef Chernow joins "CBS This Morning: Saturday" to share his story and signature dishes.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Grand Hotel's Denyse Tontz Says Alicia Isn't as 'Blameless' as You Think
- 2. The Bachelorette's WINDMILL Drama Definitely Lived Up to the Hype
- 3. Gina Torres Says We'll Get to Know Jessica More Intimately in Suits Spin-Off Pearson
- 4. Big Brother's Tyler Crispen Dishes on His Thirst-Inducing Visit to the BB21 House
- 5. Here's the Only Schedule You Need for San Diego Comic-Con 2019
- 6. 9 Free Things to Do at San Diego Comic-Con 2019 Without a Badge
- 7. Follow the Love Island Cast on Instagram