How close are we to an interest-rate hike?
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
In a much anticipated speech Friday at the Central Bank's annual Jackson Hole Summit, Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen expressed optimism about the U.S. economy. Most experts expect the Central Bank will raise its historic low interest rate before the end of the year. Financial expert Vera Gibbons, senior consumer analyst with GasBuddy.com, joins "CBS This Morning" to discuss the "ambiguity" of a possible interest-rate hike and factors to watch for, including the upcoming August jobs report.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Every Movie Trailer Released at San Diego Comic-Con 2019
- 2. The Terror: Infamy Boss on Tackling the Untold Horror of Japanese American Internment Camps
- 3. Everything We Know About Westworld Season 3 So Far
- 4. The Walking Dead Season 10: Everything We Know So Far
- 5. What's Coming to Amazon in August
- 6. Here's the Veronica Mars Refresher You Need Before Watching the Hulu Revival
- 7. Ben Whishaw, Jason Schwartzman, and More Join Chris Rock for Fargo Season 4