September 11, 2001 remembered, 12 years later
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
The nation remembers the September 11 attacks 12 years ago today. A flag was lowered at the Pentagon to remember American Airlines Flight 77, which slammed into the building, killing 184 people. Ceremonies will be held in New York to honor the nearly 3,000 people killed at Ground Zero. Charlie Rose reports.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Emmy Nominees React to Their 2019 Nominations
- 2. Beyoncé Is One Step Closer to an EGOT Thanks to Her Homecoming Emmy Nods
- 3. The Big Bang Theory's Series Finale Got Some Emmy Love
- 4. Holy Schitt, Schitt's Creek Landed Its First Emmy Nominations
- 5. The Emmys Clearly Loved Adam Sandler's Unexpected Return to Saturday Night Live
- 6. Emmys 2019 Nominations: See the Full List
- 7. Game of Thrones' Most Polarizing Season Just Broke an Emmys Record