Rockefeller art collection breaks auction records
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
In what's being called the "sale of the century," the art collection of David and Peggy Rockefeller is being sold off at Christie's in New York. It includes paintings by Picasso, Monet and other legendary artists. Anthony Mason reports.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Melissa Benoist Will Direct an Episode of Supergirl in Season 5
- 2. Big Brother Vet Audrey Middleton Accuses Show of Exploiting Marginalized People Amid Racism Scandal
- 3. Angela Tells Pope She's 'Cool' With the Family Business in Animal Kingdom Exclusive Clip
- 4. Love Island's First Couples Challenge Shows Love Is Blind
- 5. Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Defends Game of Thrones Writers After Season 8 Backlash
- 6. Veronica Mars Review: Hulu Revival Is Great Fun Until It's Not
- 7. The Loudest Voice Recap: Episode 3's Sexual Assault Scene Is Grotesque and Gratuitous