Impact of U.S. withdrawal from Iran deal on Mideast and North Korea
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
Michael Morell, former CIA deputy and acting director and CBS News senior national security contributor, joins "CBS This Morning" to discuss President Trump's decision to withdraw the U.S. from the Iran nuclear deal, the risks of pulling out of that deal if Iran decides to go back to developing nuclear weapons, and why it puts more pressure on North Korea.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Bachelorette's JoJo and Jordan Talk Wedding Plans and Their New Show Cash Pad
- 2. Big Little Lies Season 2 Finale Recap: The Truth Comes Out
- 3. The Loudest Voice Episode 4 Recap: Roger Ailes Kidnaps His Mistress
- 4. Fear the Walking Dead Isn't Making a Lot of Sense Right Now
- 5. Riverdale Casts Shannen Doherty for Special Tribute to Luke Perry
- 6. Gone Baby Gone! Supernatural Stars Give an Impala Away to Fan at San Diego Comic-Con
- 7. Big Brother Producer Addresses Bullying Accusations