- Her mother conceived her via a sperm donor.
- Grew up attending Jewish socialist summer camps.
- Was once a member of the children's choir of the Metropolitan Opera.
- Has acted in a number of off-Broadway productions, including Brooke Berman's Smashing and Kate Moira Ryan's Cavedweller.
- Spent a few hours in a hospital ER to prep for her role in Nurse Jackie, but when she realized that her character was a neophyte nurse, decided not to continue.
- 2018, Emmy — Outstanding Supporting Actress In A Limited Series Or A Movie: Winner
- 2014, Critics' Choice Television Awards — Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- 2012, Emmy — Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- 2012, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- 2013, Emmy — Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series: Winner
- Georgia Wever — Mother
- Sarah Lawrence College, Yonkers, New York, United States (2002)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. What to Stream the Weekend of May 24
- 2. Where We Left Off With Star Trek: Picard's Eponymous Captain
- 3. Could Whiskey Cavalier Get a Second Season After All?
- 4. The First Teaser Trailer for Star Trek: Picard Is Here and Something's Up with Jean-Luc
- 5. Game of Thrones Writers Almost Let This Fan-Favorite Character Live
- 6. Game of Thrones's Major Season 8 Deaths, Ranked Least to Most Satisfying
- 7. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Sneak Peek: Fitz and Enoch Run Into Space Pirates