- Won the 1979 Miss International pageant as a representative of Philippines in Tokyo, Japan.
- Emerged as the Face of the 80s contest winner in 1985 which was followed by a first runner-up spot in the 1986 Supermodel competition where she was described as the Most Glamorous Woman in Italy.
- Was voted as the Most Beautiful Miss International in a poll conducted in 2000.
- Received Best Actress Award at the 1987 Metro Manila Film Festival for The Untold Story of Melanie Marquez.
- Co-authored the book Beauty Reborn: the New Placenta No-Nonsense Beauty with experts Jim Acosta and Dr. Dietmar Rummel.
- Survived a horrific accident back in 2013 which caused two fractures on her spine and swelling on her body.
- Is the endorser and face of the Psalmstre line of beauty products
- In 2008, she discovered oil in her ranch at Utah which has been leased by the US government since then for oil drilling.
- Michelle Sarah — Daughter
- Mazen — Son
- Maxene Xuxa — Daughter
- Adam Lawyer — Son
- Adam Lawyer — Husband
- Derek Dee — Ex-husband
- Joey Marquez — Brother
- Teresita Seen Marquez — Niece
- Lito Lapid — Ex-husband
- Miguelito Lapid — Son
- Abraham Lawyer — Son
- International Academy of Management and Economics, Makati City, Philippines (BA)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. What to Stream the Weekend of June 28
- 2. Dulé Hill Confirms a Psych: The Movie 2 Time Jump
- 3. Everything to Know About Love Island USA, Your New Summer Obsession
- 4. Here's How to Watch the 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup
- 5. Watch the Game of Thrones Cast Lose It Over Baby-Faced Kit Harington in This Reunion Special Clip
- 6. How to Stream Meryl Streep's Best Movies and Witness Her Greatness
- 7. Everything We Know About the Penny Dreadful Sequel