- Became a model at the age of 19 after winning the title Miss World Rio Grande do Sul in 2007.
- Made her acting debut in 2010 after working in amateur theater; made her TV debut in the Brazilian soap opera Viver a Vida.
- Runs a lifestyle blog called Sweet Ray of Style with celebrity stylist Karen Raphael.
- Released a book in May 2013 titled Inclassíficavel: Memórias da Estrada, which contains poems and short stories she recorded while traveling through Brazil.
- An anti-bullying advocate who has previously worked with Teen Faith Turminha to promote sports, cultural and educational activities against bullying. Also took part in a campaign called Youth Force to battle drug abuse.
- Rodrigo Santoro — Significant Other
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – She's Gotta Have It, Rim of the World
- 2. Is The Society Renewed for Season 2?
- 3. The Week in Superlatives: Least Expected Burn, Best Kept Secret, and the Randomest Mic Drop
- 4. Adam Levine on Leaving The Voice: 'For Me, It Was Time to Move On'
- 5. Rim of the World Review: Stranger Things Rip-Off Is Dumb, but Watchable
- 6. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Is the Best Indiana Jones Movie
- 7. Go Behind the Scenes of That Andre Flashback Scene in Marvel's Cloak and Dagger