Video ClipsSee all »
A father goes mad and torches his own house with his children inside in this opening sequence to George Romero's The Crazies (1973).
Townspeople are rounded up for an enforced quarantine by government troops in this scene from George Romero's The Crazies (1973).
A seemingly innocent grandmother fatally stabs a biohazard trooper with her knitting needle in this scene from George Romero's The Crazies (1973).
- 1. Where All the People from Netflix's The Innocent Man Are Now
- 2. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 3. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 4. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 5. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed
- 6. Amazon Prime's January Lineup Makes It Easy To Prepare For Oscar Season
- 7. Last Man Standing Recruits Tisha Campbell for a Familiar Role