A provocative legal drama from David E. Kelley about young associates at a bare-bones Boston firm and their scrappy boss, Bobby Donnell. The show's forte is its storylines about `people who walk a moral tightrope.' `The Practice' won numerous Emmys during its run, as well as a Peabody and Humanitas Prize in 2002 and 2003. In its eighth and final season, six regulars were cast off and James Spader came aboard as a brash lawyer, breathing new life---at least temporarily---into the sagging series.
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Asa Butterfield Falling Down the Stairs in the Sex Education Blooper Reel Is Truly a Sight to Behold
- 2. What to Stream the Weekend of April 19
- 3. HBO Really Wants Donald Trump to Stop Tweeting Game of Thrones Memes
- 4. Every The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Easter Egg in Legacies Season 1
- 5. Last Man Standing Renewed for Season 8
- 6. Let This Exclusive iZombie Key Art Get You Hyped for the Final Season
- 7. Legacies Boss Explains How Hope's Sacrifice Will Affect Season 2