- Is of Filipino-Irish-Italian descent.
- Started modeling at the age of 10. Her first commercial was for the shampoo brand Sunsilk.
- Was spotted by a talent scout in a mall and launched as Star Magic Batch 15 member when only 13.
- Started her career as Isabelle Abiera. Changed her screen name to Max Collins after her contract with ABS-CBN ended.
- Became a Born Again Christian in 2015.
- Featured on the March 2015 cover of Max magazine.
- Pancho Magno — Husband
- Belle Dioso Abiera — Mother
- Ana Abiera — Aunt
- Christian Collins — Father
- Morgan Spicer — Brother
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. New The Expanse Season 4 Trailer Teases a Battle on Ilus
- 2. We Didn't See The Walking Dead's Latest Death Coming
- 3. The Crown Season 3 Had Fans Googling Like Crazy to Check Its Historical Accuracy
- 4. SNL Turned the Impeachment Into a Soap Opera Starring Jon Hamm
- 5. The Blacklist Got Unexpectedly Political With a Next-Level-Weird Male Pregnancy Plot
- 6. Batwoman's Meagan Tandy Talks Sophie's 'Conflicted' Feelings for Kate
- 7. That Hawaii Five-O and Magnum P.I. Crossover We Waited for Is Finally Happening