- Born in Washington, D.C., but raised in Mexico.
- Acted with local theater groups as a youngster.
- Decided he wanted to be a professional actor when he was 16 and made his TV debut in the Mexican sitcom La Otra Cosa.
- Studied acting in Los Angeles, supporting himself by working as a waiter.
- Had a small role alongside Kevin Costner in the 1999 film Message in a Bottle.
- His stage work has included playing the leads in Equus and The Graduate.
- Lorenza — Daughter
- Maria Jose del Valle Prieto — Ex-wife
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Lord of the Rings TV Series Gets Early Season 2 Renewal
- 2. Everything to Know About Criminal Minds' Final Season
- 3. The Flash's Danielle Panabaker Promises a Goofy Grant Gustin in Upcoming Episode She Directed
- 4. 4 Theories on the American Horror Story Season 10 Theme
- 5. Taylor Swift's American Music Awards Drama Isn't Over After All
- 6. Netflix Has All the Holiday Movies and Specials You Could Ever Need
- 7. Chicago Med Bosses on April and Crockett: 'There's a Definite Attraction'