A beloved long-running sitcom about a harried suburban housewife, her pediatrician husband and their children. The show was chaste and wholesome to a fault, but---like other squeaky clean contemporaries such as `Leave It to Beaver' and `The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet'---it was undeniably appealing. It also made teen idols (and brief singing stars) of Paul Petersen and Shelley Fabares.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Bethenny Frankel Is Leaving Real Housewives, So What Even Is the Point Anymore?
- 2. Netflix's 2019 Originals: A Complete Guide
- 3. A Blue Bloods Alum Is Headed to Manifest Season 2 as Ben's Ex
- 4. Everything We Know About Legacies Season 2
- 5. Dancing With the Stars Host Tom Bergeron Speaks Out Against Sean Spicer Casting Decision
- 6. What's New on Netflix in September
- 7. What's Leaving Netflix in September 2019