- Nominated for an Ovation Award in 1996 for her work in the stage play Changes of Heart.
- Provided the voice of Hawkgirl on the animated TV series Justice League.
- In 2002, won an American Latino Media Arts (ALMA) award for Best Supporting Actress for the TV series The Brothers Garcia.
- Has two daughters with husband David Barrera.
- David Barrera — Husband
- University of Miami, Coral Gables, Florida, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Bachelor in Paradise Finale: Buy Demi, Hold Blake, Sell Chris Bukowski
- 2. Peter Weber to Captain The Bachelor Season 24
- 3. SEAL Team Showrunner Steps Down Following CBS Investigation
- 4. The Rookie Investigation Finds No Wrongdoing Following Afton Williamson's Harassment Allegations
- 5. A Grey's Anatomy and Station 19 Romance Is Definitely Happening: 3 Ideas Who It Could Be
- 6. Here's a First Look at Rihanna's Savage X Fenty Show on Amazon
- 7. 10 Things We Learned About Friends From the Tell-All Book Generation Friends