Slinky lingerie, rampant lunatics and loves usually gone wrong added up to many a soap fan's favorite campy pleasure. Early ratings were limp until executive producer Aaron Spelling spiced up the proceedings by bringing Heather Locklear and her wicked Amanda to the party, followed by plenty of bed-hopping, backstabbing and cliffhangers to go with the cheesy melodrama. As the show wrapped, Locklear said that `Melrose' gave her a character who `had sex more than anybody I have ever known.'
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. So, About That Time Jason Momoa Sent a Game of Thrones Showrunner to the Hospital
- 2. Where Does The Magicians Go After That Shocking and Unexpected Death?
- 3. Netflix's Tuca & Bertie Trailer Looks like Broad City with Birds
- 4. Homecoming Offers a Rare Glimpse at a Vulnerable (But Still Superhuman) Beyoncé
- 5. Elmo Ends the Lannister Family Feud in This Sesame Street and Game of Thrones Crossover
- 6. This Game of Thrones Star Still Hasn't Watched the Whole Show
- 7. The Gifted and Rel Canceled at Fox