- Like her mother and father, she's short: 4-foot, 11 inches.
- Bitten by the acting bug at age 13, after being cast in her high school's production of For Whom the Southern Belle Tolls.
- Contemplated pursuing a non-showbiz career and, as a result, didn't take any acting classes during her first semester at college. By her sophomore year, however, she reversed course; she feared she'd regret it for the rest of her life if she didn't at least try to make a go of acting.
- Starred opposite her mother in the off-Broadway play Love, Loss, and What I Wore in 2009, but it wasn't a case of nepotism. She was cast first, and the director actually asked her permission before casting her mom.
- Named to Backstage magazine's "Backstage 30" list (actors on the cusp of career breakthroughs) in 2013.
- Danny DeVito — Father
- Rhea Perlman — Mother
- Grace DeVito — Sister
- Jacob DeVito — Brother
- Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island, United States (BA in Theater Arts, 2005)