- Is a first-generation American of Filipino and Spanish descent.
- Was raised in Flushing, Queens.
- As a child, played tennis and piano.
- Was picked to play NYPD Blue receptionist Gina Colon at an L.A. showcase for Carnegie Mellon University drama students in 1996.
- Matthew Curley — Husband
- Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States (BFA, 1996)
- 1. At Long Last, Jeffrey Dean Morgan Is Headed Back to Supernatural!
- 2. Miley Cyrus Confirms She's Going to Be in Black Mirror Season 5
- 3. What to Stream the Weekend of Dec. 14
- 4. The Cast and Creators of Good Trouble Tease Callie and Mariana's Sexy Fresh Start
- 5. A Million Little Things Bumps a Shondaland Show in New ABC Lineup
- 6. Dancing with the Stars to Skip Spring Season in 2019
- 7. Should The CW's Batwoman Get Her Own Spin-Off Series?