A provocative legal drama from David E. Kelley about young associates at a bare-bones Boston firm and their scrappy boss, Bobby Donnell. The show's forte is its storylines about `people who walk a moral tightrope.' `The Practice' won numerous Emmys during its run, as well as a Peabody and Humanitas Prize in 2002 and 2003. In its eighth and final season, six regulars were cast off and James Spader came aboard as a brash lawyer, breathing new life---at least temporarily---into the sagging series.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. What's Fact and Fiction in Netflix's Mötley Crüe Biopic The Dirt?
- 2. The Blacklist Gets the Band Back Together
- 3. Patricia Arquette's Kids Didn't Want Her to Star in Hulu's True Crime Story The Act
- 4. Queer Eye's Karamo Brown Reveals How He Gets That Emotional Breakthrough With Each 'Hero'
- 5. Aidy Bryant Takes Us Behind Filming Shrill's Empowering Fat Babe Pool Party
- 6. Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles Aren't the Only Stars Mourning Supernatural
- 7. Say It Isn't So: Supernatural Will End After Season 15