- Started her career as a child actor in the movie Uhaw Sa Kalayaan (1969).
- Romance between her and her late husband was kindled on the sets of Sa Init ng Apoy (1980).
- After a civil marriage in 1983, the couple renewed their vows 10 years later at a church wedding in Quezon.
- Won the Grandslam in the Best Actress category for Narito Ang Puso Ko (1993); the Grandslam title is a distinction given to an actor who wins the same award across Philippines' four major award-giving bodies in the same year.
- Raphael Fernandez — Son
- Zsa Zsa Padilla — Cousin
- Eloisa Perez — Mother
- Amy Perez — Cousin
- Renz Fernandez — Son
- Mark Anthony Fernandez — Stepson
- Rudy Fernandez — Husband
- St. Paul University Quezon City, Quezon, Philippines (BA)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Pick Your Favorite Ships and We'll Reveal Your TV Soulmate
- 2. The Queer Eye's Fab 5 Love Up on Each Other in This Video and It's Too Pure
- 3. Listen to Big Brother Brothers: The Ultimate Unofficial Podcast From TV Guide
- 4. How Everyone in Netflix's Dark Is Connected
- 5. Murder Mystery Review: The Real Mystery Is How Adam Sandler's New Film Is Decent
- 6. Anthony Bourdain's Graphic Novel Is Being Turned Into an Animated Series
- 7. Bob Dylan's Rolling Thunder Revue: What's Fact and What's Fiction?