Why fast food chains are offering combo deals in 2016
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
A new trend in fast food is heating up competition. Burger King is the latest chain to serve up a combo meal with their "five for $4" deal. McDonald’s version is the “McPick 2.” Wendy’s, Pizza Hut and Papa John’s also recently announced deals. CBS News financial contributor Mellody Hobson joins “CBS This Morning” from Chicago to discuss the chains' strategies.
Ranking Big Bang Theory's Guest Stars
From Stan Lee to Leonard Nimoy, check out the greatest cameos on the CBS sitcom
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Melissa Benoist Will Direct an Episode of Supergirl in Season 5
- 2. Big Brother Vet Audrey Middleton Accuses Show of Exploiting Marginalized People Amid Racism Scandal
- 3. Angela Tells Pope She's 'Cool' With the Family Business in Animal Kingdom Exclusive Clip
- 4. Love Island's First Couples Challenge Shows Love Is Blind
- 5. Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Defends Game of Thrones Writers After Season 8 Backlash
- 6. Veronica Mars Review: Hulu Revival Is Great Fun Until It's Not
- 7. The Loudest Voice Recap: Episode 3's Sexual Assault Scene Is Grotesque and Gratuitous