"The Lucky Years": Make the most of health breakthroughs
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
Breakthroughs in medicine are reaching a tipping point. That’s what Dr. David Agus says in his new book, “The Lucky Years,” published by Simon & Schuster, a division of CBS. He argues cutting-edge science and technology will enable us to edit DNA to fight disease, reverse aging, prolong fertility and turn cancer into a manageable condition. Dr. Agus, who leads the USC Norris Westside Cancer Center, joins “CBS This Morning" to discuss how to fine-tune your healthcare and live better.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Emmys 2019 Nominations: See the Complete List
- 2. Grand Hotel's Denyse Tontz Says Alicia Isn't as 'Blameless' as You Think
- 3. The Bachelorette's WINDMILL Drama Definitely Lived Up to the Hype
- 4. Gina Torres Says We'll Get to Know Jessica More Intimately in Suits Spin-Off Pearson
- 5. Big Brother's Tyler Crispen Dishes on His Thirst-Inducing Visit to the BB21 House
- 6. Here's the Only Schedule You Need for San Diego Comic-Con 2019
- 7. 9 Free Things to Do at San Diego Comic-Con 2019 Without a Badge