Runner Slides Head-First To Cross Finish Line Taking Olympic Gold
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
It was the dive seen around the world as Shaunae Miller of the Bahamas dove head-first across the finish line to edge past Team USA's Allyson Felix for Olympic gold. At the very end of the 400-meter final Monday, Miller and Felix were neck-and-neck until the Bahamian jumped as if there was a pool on the track. Social media quickly erupted in chatter, with many questioning whether the dive was legal. Former Olympian Lolo Jones tweeted: "America we have won medals off of dives, so please have more class."
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Tiffany Haddish Puts Six Comedians in the Spotlight in Netflix Special They Ready
- 2. The Orange Is the New Black Refresher You Need Before Season 7
- 3. Relive the Good Parts of Veronica Mars Season 4 With These GIFs
- 4. The 100's Tasya Teles Gushes Over Bob Morley's Directorial Debut
- 5. The Bachelorette Men Tell All Recap: Lukey, You Have Some 'Splaining to Do
- 6. Love Island Recap: The Villa Welcomes 6 New Sexy Singles
- 7. The Cast of Criminal Minds Promises Answers After J.J.'s Finale Revelation