Mexican lawyer fights to delay “affluenza” teen’s deportation
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
Ethan Couch, the Texas teenager known for his controversial “affluenza” legal defense, will meet with his high-profile attorney in Mexico Tuesday. The 18-year old is being held at an immigration detention center as his attorney fights to delay his deportation and keep him from returning to Texas for as long as possible. Meanwhile, his mother, Tonya Couch, goes to court in Los Angeles Tuesday for helping him flee. Manuel Bojorquez reports.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. A.P. Bio Saved From Cancellation by NBC's New Streaming Service
- 2. The Walking Dead Season 10: Everything We Know So Far
- 3. Spotted: Gossip Girl Reboot Heads to HBO Max
- 4. Elliot Gets Grilled Mercilessly in This Mr. Robot Final Season Sneak Peek
- 5. The Hunt for Notorious Serial Killer BTK Is On in Mindhunter Season 2 Photos
- 6. The Originals Star Joseph Morgan Is Headed to Animal Kingdom
- 7. Prison Break's Paul Adelstein Is Joining Chicago P.D.