El Niño and its impact on climate change, toll on humans
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
Extreme weather continues to hit the United States, as flooding continues to overwhelm the Midwest and an arctic blast is finally chilling the Northeast. California is also preparing for a series of drenching storms. Jeffrey Kluger, editor-at-large for Time magazine and Time.com, joins “CBS This Morning" to discuss the wild weather and its impact.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Riverdale Casts Shannen Doherty for Special Tribute to Luke Perry
- 2. Gone Baby Gone! Supernatural Stars Give an Impala Away to Fan at San Diego Comic-Con
- 3. Big Brother Producer Addresses Bullying Accusations
- 4. Wax Nostalgic with These Cobra Kai Cast Portraits from San Diego Comic-Con
- 5. Watch the Veronica Mars Cast Struggle to Remember Who Said These Quotes
- 6. Who Is Shang-Chi? Meet the MCU's First Asian Superhero
- 7. Every Marvel Movie Expected to Come Out After 2021, Including Blade