Sleek and noirish Blake Edwards series about an ultracool, jazz-loving L.A. private eye who operates out of a nightclub (where his girlfriend is a singer) and gets assistance on his cases from a cop buddy. It features a memorable Grammy-winning score by Henry Mancini.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Hannah Might Be the Best Bachelorette of All Time
- 2. The First Game of Thrones Prequel Has Started Filming
- 3. The Cast of Angel Is Reuniting… Without Angel
- 4. Is YOU on Netflix?
- 5. Is The Society on Netflix?
- 6. Big Brother Alum Kaitlyn Herman Weighs in on the Season 21 Cast
- 7. Queer Eye Is Renewed for Seasons 4 and 5, Can You Believe?!