Three single men look for love in Chicago with help from a female life coach. The trio have been friends since childhood and all have different problems with women. Tim's girlfriends always dump him; Doug can't get over his ex-wife; and Kyle is a Casanova-type who fears no one really wants him. Tim gets no help from his dad, Tug, an ex-NFLer, but his sister Molly advises him to seek advice from Dr. Victoria Stangel, a famous---and gorgeous---life coach.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Manifest Boss Breaks Down That Finale Shocker and What it Means for Season 2
- 2. The Bachelor Recap: Still No Fence Jump, but Plenty of Drama
- 3. Kenan Thompson Says Kel Mitchell Will Appear in All That Revival
- 4. Veep Season 7 Trailer: Selina Meyer Is Back on the Campaign Trail!
- 5. Netflix Cancels Marvel's Jessica Jones – But Will Stream Season 3
- 6. Netflix Cancels Marvel's The Punisher Just Like You Knew It Would
- 7. Twitter Was Here for Sasha Banks and Bayley's Historic WWE Tag Team Championship Win