- Was raised in Japan and was the only foreigner to have trained at the Toho Geino Academy.
- Also trained at the Neighborhood Playhouse and the Lee Strasberg Institute.
- Recorded jazz albums, including Out of This World, which featured a song with her ex-husband Desi Arnaz Jr.
- Played two different characters on Happy Days: Richie's girlfriend Gloria in season 2, and Fonzie's girlfriend Ashley Pfister in season 10.
- Appeared on Broadway in The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and Getting and Spending.
- Founded the California International Theatre Festival.
- Desi Arnaz Jr. — Ex-husband
- Alexander Cary — Ex-husband
- James Vinson Adams — Husband
- Marshie Purl — Mother
- Ray Purl — Father
- Lucius Cary — Son
- Mara Purl — Sister
- William Broyles Jr. — Ex-husband
- Attended Finch College, New York, New York, United States; attended the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art, London, England
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The 100's Bob Morley and Eliza Taylor Have Blessed Us With These Dreamy Portraits
- 2. Everything We Know About Legacies Season 2
- 3. Everything We Know About The Walking Dead's Rick Grimes Movies
- 4. Everything We Know About The Walking Dead's Untitled Spin-Off
- 5. The Walking Dead Season 10 Trailer Breakdown
- 6. Amazon's The Boys Renewed for Season 2 – And It Hasn't Even Premiered Yet
- 7. Henry Cavill Goes Full Beast Mode in Netflix's The Witcher Comic-Con Trailer