A sitcom about the quirky relationships between three siblings and their divorced parents, who all work in and around the medical field in New York City. Four of the five family members are physicians (a gastroenterologist, a cardiologist, an E.R. nurse, a plastic surgeon) and are single. The exception is Ben, a couples counselor, who is struggling to maintain his marriage to a mostly absent activist wife. Created by `Frasier' veterans Joe Keenan and Christopher Lloyd.
The Best Big Bang Theory Guest Stars, Ranked
From Stan Lee to Leonard Nimoy, check out the greatest cameos on the CBS sitcom
Let's Talk About Sex on TV, Baby
Sex Ed Week explores the ways TV is pushing boundaries forward – and the ways it still lets us down
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. All the Twilight Zone Easter Eggs We've Found So Far
- 2. Lucifer Introduces a Hellish New Love Triangle in Season 4 Trailer
- 3. The Jane the Virgin Cast's Wrap Photos Will Make You Tear Up
- 4. The Big Bang Theory's Rati Gupta Says Raj and Anu's Happy Ending Might Not Be Together
- 5. It's Time to Let Chris Evans Be More Than Just Captain America
- 6. Could The 100 Season 6 See More Major Character Deaths Than Ever?
- 7. Chicago P.D.'s Burgess Tapped Into Her Inner Darkness in an Emotionally Charged Episode