A provocative legal drama from David E. Kelley about young associates at a bare-bones Boston firm and their scrappy boss, Bobby Donnell. The show's forte is its storylines about `people who walk a moral tightrope.' `The Practice' won numerous Emmys during its run, as well as a Peabody and Humanitas Prize in 2002 and 2003. In its eighth and final season, six regulars were cast off and James Spader came aboard as a brash lawyer, breathing new life---at least temporarily---into the sagging series.
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Brienne Is the Last Good Thing About Game of Thrones
- 2. Game of Thrones: 3 Theories Why the Crypts Will be Key in the Battle for Winterfell
- 3. All the Best GIFs From Game of Thrones' Final Season
- 4. Your Cheatsheet to All the Game of Thrones Weapons and Who Wields Them in Season 8
- 5. The Meaning Behind Pod's Song in Game of Thrones
- 6. Here's Where the Game of Thrones Season 8 Episode 'A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms' Falls in Our Ranking
- 7. Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked