A provocative legal drama from David E. Kelley about young associates at a bare-bones Boston firm and their scrappy boss, Bobby Donnell. The show's forte is its storylines about `people who walk a moral tightrope.' `The Practice' won numerous Emmys during its run, as well as a Peabody and Humanitas Prize in 2002 and 2003. In its eighth and final season, six regulars were cast off and James Spader came aboard as a brash lawyer, breathing new life---at least temporarily---into the sagging series.
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Noah Centineo Crushes Hard on Camila Mendes in Netflix's The Perfect Date Trailer
- 2. All Charges Against Jussie Smollett Have Been Dropped
- 3. 9-1-1's Kenneth Choi Says Chimney Has a '50/50' Chance of Surviving Getting Stabbed
- 4. This 78-Year-Old Stuntwoman Has Defied Expectations (and Death) Her Whole Career
- 5. Skyler White Deserved So Much Better From Breaking Bad Fans
- 6. Connie, the Unsung Hero of Steven Universe, Was a Warrior From the Start
- 7. Sarah Carter on Playing The Flash's First Female Big Bad: 'It's Great to Step Into That Dark Feminine Energy'