A sharp cast buoyed this underrated comedy about the staff at an all-news radio station in New York City. A midseason offering, it was moved 11 times during its four-year run, which sometimes made it difficult for viewers to find the show, and is likely why it always seemed to be on the brink of cancellation. In May 1998, actor Phil Hartman was murdered, and was replaced in the cast by Jon Lovitz, another alum of `Saturday Night Live.'
Ranking Big Bang Theory's Guest Stars
From Stan Lee to Leonard Nimoy, check out the greatest cameos on the CBS sitcom
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Here's the Only Schedule You Need for San Diego Comic-Con 2019
- 2. Luke Is The Bachelorette's Boneheaded Mistake
- 3. The Big Brother 21 Premiere Reveals a Truly Game-Changing Twist
- 4. Big Brother Vet JC Mounduix Dishes on the Season 21 House, Cast, and Live Feed Leaks
- 5. Nobody Panic: The Office Is Leaving Netflix
- 6. See James Roday and Dulé Hill Hype Up the 'Barely Watchable' Psych: The Movie 2
- 7. Is Bohemian Rhapsody on Netflix?