A sitcom that somehow survived despite numerous cast and format changes during its five years. At first, Day's character Doris Martin was a young widow who left the city to raise her two sons on her father's ranch. She later became a secretary at a San Francisco magazine, and eventually moved off the farm and back into the city. The show's last incarnation found Doris as a single writer with no children.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. How black-ish's Powerful Colorism Episode Nearly Tore the Johnsons Apart
- 2. Lana Condor Steals the Show in Deadly Class
- 3. Supernatural Midseason Trailer: Michael Declares 'Even God Can Die'
- 4. The Roswell, New Mexico Stars Played 'Guess That Alien', and They Were Honestly Stellar
- 5. Sex Education Is the Most Honest Coming-of-Age TV Show We've Seen in Forever
- 6. The 25 Best Ships Ever on Freeform
- 7. Game of Thrones' Bosses Wish There Were No Trailers for Season 8