Loosely connected tales about modern romance are related in this anthology series created by writer-producer Cindy Chupack ("Sex and the City"). Anchoring these multiple one-off vignettes about love, sex, dating and marriage is a continuing story revolving around an effervescent yet love-challenged young woman named Annie and a married couple named Colleen and Judd Rouscher.
- 1. The Most Popular Show of 2018 Isn't Even on Anymore
- 2. Where to Stream Penny Marshall's Best Movies and TV Shows
- 3. All the TV Marathons Airing on Christmas
- 4. There's a Queer as Folk Reboot in the Works at Bravo
- 5. Penny Marshall, Prolific Actress and Director, Dead at 75
- 6. George Takei Is Headed to AMC's The Terror
- 7. NBC Sets Premiere Dates for John Legend's Season of The Voice and Much More