Slinky lingerie, rampant lunatics and loves usually gone wrong added up to many a soap fan's favorite campy pleasure. Early ratings were limp until executive producer Aaron Spelling spiced up the proceedings by bringing Heather Locklear and her wicked Amanda to the party, followed by plenty of bed-hopping, backstabbing and cliffhangers to go with the cheesy melodrama. As the show wrapped, Locklear said that `Melrose' gave her a character who `had sex more than anybody I have ever known.'
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Here's Who Jennifer Morrison Could Be Playing in This Is Us Season 4
- 2. Is The Blacklist on Netflix?
- 3. Listen to Every Episode of Big Brother Brothers Here
- 4. Hannah Might Be the Best Bachelorette of All Time
- 5. The First Game of Thrones Prequel Has Started Filming
- 6. The Cast of Angel Is Reuniting… Without Angel
- 7. Is YOU on Netflix?