A sitcom about the quirky relationships between three siblings and their divorced parents, who all work in and around the medical field in New York City. Four of the five family members are physicians (a gastroenterologist, a cardiologist, an E.R. nurse, a plastic surgeon) and are single. The exception is Ben, a couples counselor, who is struggling to maintain his marriage to a mostly absent activist wife. Created by `Frasier' veterans Joe Keenan and Christopher Lloyd.
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. One Chicago Is Losing Three of Its Stars, Including Jon Seda
- 2. Bellamy and Echo Will Be a 'Great Unit' in The 100 Season 6
- 3. Station 19 Just Tried to Pull a This Is Us with Chief Ripley
- 4. Grey's Anatomy: Jo's Downward Spiral Is Going to Ruin Her Life
- 5. All the Easter Eggs You Missed From The Twilight Zone, Legacies, Game of Thrones, and More
- 6. Everything We Know About The Handmaid's Tale Season 3 So Far
- 7. Star Trek: Discovery's Ethan Peck on Spock's Finale Struggle and Season 3 Return