- Wanted to be a stunt man after watching the Fall Guy as a kid, until he realized Lee Majors was only an actor playing a stunt man.
- First TV appearance was on Unsolved Mysteries.
- Made his big-screen debut in 1997 with a bit part in Robert Duvall's The Apostle.
- Proposed to his girlfriend while filming the pilot for NBC medical drama Trauma, having carried the ring around for two years, waiting for the right opportunity.
- Plays guitar, sings and writes music in his spare time.
- 2013, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Winner