- Nickname is K2.
- Wanted to be a cowboy growing up, but was inspired to enter show business by a friend.
- Was a varsity bowler in high school.
- Taught himself to play guitar at age 12.
- Plays guitar and sings backup vocals in the Jonas Brothers, the pop band he started with siblings Joe and Nick.
- Helped produce the band's self-titled second album.
- Kevin Jonas Sr. — Father
- Joe Jonas — Brother
- Frankie Jonas — Brother
- Danielle Jonas — Wife
- Alena Rose Jonas — Daughter
- Valentina Angelina Jonas — Daughter
- Denise Jonas — Mother
- Nick Jonas — Brother
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. All Charges Against Jussie Smollett Have Been Dropped
- 2. 9-1-1's Kenneth Choi Says Chimney Has a '50/50' Chance of Surviving Getting Stabbed
- 3. This 78-Year-Old Stuntwoman Has Defied Expectations (and Death) Her Whole Career
- 4. Skyler White Deserved So Much Better From Breaking Bad Fans
- 5. Connie, the Unsung Hero of Steven Universe, Was a Warrior From the Start
- 6. Sarah Carter on Playing The Flash's First Female Big Bad: 'It's Great to Step Into That Dark Feminine Energy'
- 7. The First Twilight Zone Episode Teasers Are Seriously Eerie