Slinky lingerie, rampant lunatics and loves usually gone wrong added up to many a soap fan's favorite campy pleasure. Early ratings were limp until executive producer Aaron Spelling spiced up the proceedings by bringing Heather Locklear and her wicked Amanda to the party, followed by plenty of bed-hopping, backstabbing and cliffhangers to go with the cheesy melodrama. As the show wrapped, Locklear said that `Melrose' gave her a character who `had sex more than anybody I have ever known.'
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Taraji P Henson and Terrence Howard Write Letter Campaigning for Jussie Smollett's Return for Empire Season 6
- 2. 'A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms' Is Game of Thrones' Best Episode Ever
- 3. Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen Are Still United in These Game of Thrones Episode 3 Photos
- 4. The CW Renews The 100, All American, In the Dark, and Roswell, New Mexico
- 5. If These Game of Thrones Characters Die, We Riot
- 6. Riverdale Sneak Peek: How Far Will the Joneses Go to Save Jellybean?
- 7. Here's What's New on Netflix in May