A sitcom about the quirky relationships between three siblings and their divorced parents, who all work in and around the medical field in New York City. Four of the five family members are physicians (a gastroenterologist, a cardiologist, an E.R. nurse, a plastic surgeon) and are single. The exception is Ben, a couples counselor, who is struggling to maintain his marriage to a mostly absent activist wife. Created by `Frasier' veterans Joe Keenan and Christopher Lloyd.
Let's Talk About Sex on TV, Baby
Sex Ed Week explores the ways TV is pushing boundaries forward – and the ways it still lets us down
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Will Phil Coulson Appear in Avengers: Endgame?
- 2. Here's What We Know about the MCU Shows Heading to Disney+
- 3. Everything We Know About Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 6
- 4. CBS Renews NCIS: Los Angeles and NCIS: New Orleans
- 5. Luke Perry's Final Riverdale Episode Airs This Week
- 6. Could Arya and Gendry's Hookup Revive House Baratheon on Game of Thrones?
- 7. Brienne Is the Last Good Thing About Game of Thrones