- Began acting in community theater productions at age 6.
- Played on her high-school softball team.
- Appeared in the short-lived Broadway-bound play Bobbi Boland opposite Farrah Fawcett after arriving in New York in 2002.
- Costarred in the Web sitcom The Burg.
- Made television debut on the ABC soap opera All My Children in 2005.
- Filmed Past Life in Atlanta, Georgia, located about 45 minutes from her hometown of Cumming.
- Spent a week with real U.S. Marshals to prepare for her starring role in NBC's Chase.
- Dosia Hildebrand — Grandmother
- Charles Giddish — Father
- Eli Giddish — Brother
- Nita Giddish — Mother
- Ralph Giddish — Grandfather
- Lawrence Faulborn — Husband
- University of Evansville, Evansville, Indiana, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. The Masked Singer: The Deer Is Unmasked, Revealing a Hall of Famer
- 2. Vikings Just Revealed Where Lagertha Has Been, and It Is Seriously Bleak
- 3. Black Monday: You've Never Seen Wall Street This Funny (or Black)
- 4. 5 Reasons Not to Freak Out Over Riverdale's Latest WTF Cliffhanger
- 5. What to Stream the Weekend of Jan. 18
- 6. Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Is the Best the Show Has Ever Been
- 7. Your Guide to All the Feuds and Hookups in the Challenge: War of the Worlds Cast