A warm and funny slice-of-life sitcom about an L.A. bookstore manager and her acquaintances that began as a `Seinfeld'-like show titled `These Friends of Mine.' The Emmy-winning series hit its high point on April 30, 1997, when its heroine proclaimed her homosexuality in `The Puppy Episode,' an outing that drew 42 million viewers.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Evil Recap: David's Father Has an Unsettling Connection to the Mystery of 'the 60'
- 2. Supernatural Resurrected an Old Foe to Stir Up Trouble for Sam and Dean
- 3. Legacies Boss Breaks Down That Major Vardemus Twist
- 4. Grey's Anatomy's 350th Episode Was an Emotional Trip Down Memory Lane
- 5. The Good Place Reveals Who Won the Experiment
- 6. Legacies' Kaylee Bryant Talks Kai Parker's Return in Season 2
- 7. CBS Defends Survivor Producers After Backlash Over Sexual Harassment