A sitcom that somehow survived despite numerous cast and format changes during its five years. At first, Day's character Doris Martin was a young widow who left the city to raise her two sons on her father's ranch. She later became a secretary at a San Francisco magazine, and eventually moved off the farm and back into the city. The show's last incarnation found Doris as a single writer with no children.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. The Other Two Is the Sweetest Take on Showbiz Satires
- 2. Supernatural's Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki Tease 300th Episode
- 3. Burned by the Fyre Festival, Restaurant Owner in Netflix Doc Raises $135,000 in a Week
- 4. When Is Super Bowl LIII?
- 5. Did True Detective Just Reveal The Season 3 Killer?
- 6. Baywatch on Amazon Prime Will Heat Up Your Winter
- 7. Here's What to Stream Before Gillian Anderson Arrives on The Crown