Video ClipsSee all »
Kay Redfield Jamison, professor of Psychiatry at John's Hopkins School of Medicine, talks about madness as a muse.
02:07 — Kay Redfield Jamison, a clinical psychologist and writer, talks about losing her husband of twenty years. She explains how she experienced grief.
- 1. Riverdale: What the Actual Hell Is Hiram Up To?
- 2. Power Boss Honors 'Beloved' Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 3. At Long Last, Jeffrey Dean Morgan Is Headed Back to Supernatural!
- 4. Miley Cyrus Confirms She's Going to Be in Black Mirror Season 5
- 5. What to Stream the Weekend of Dec. 14
- 6. The Cast and Creators of Good Trouble Tease Callie and Mariana's Sexy Fresh Start
- 7. A Million Little Things Bumps a Shondaland Show in New ABC Lineup