- Did a lot of community theater as a kid. When she first moved to Hollywood, she and her sister took acting classes seven days a week, sometimes even taking two classes per day.
- Was valedictorian of her high-school class (at age 13).
- First on-screen kiss was with Zac Efron (while they were shooting Summerland).
- Was the youngest graduate on record from the University of California Los Angeles' history department at the time of her college graduation (at age 17).
- Well-received performances in the family films Moondance Alexander (2007) and The Prince and the Pauper (2008) led to a position on the National Board of the Coalition for Quality Children's Media.
- In 2009, portrayed an aspiring actor in the big-screen remake of Fame.
- Played a teenage Kitty Walker on a flashback episode of the ABC family drama Brothers & Sisters, and was next cast as a telepathic teenager on ABC's No Ordinary Family.
- Has worked with various children's organizations, including Children's Hospital Los Angeles, Young Storyteller's Foundation and Starlight Starbright Children's Foundation.
- Danielle Panabaker — Sister
- Donna Marie Mayock Panabaker — Mother
- Harold Jerome Panabaker — Father
- Glendale Community College, Glendale, California, United States; University of California, Los Angeles, California, United States (BA in History, 2008)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. mixed-ish Review: The black-ish Spin-off Gets Being Mixed Race Right
- 2. There's a Light at the End of the Tunnel for Jo on Grey's Anatomy
- 3. Survivor: Rob Cesternino Reveals His Favorite Island of the Idols Players – and How He Became a Survivor Legend
- 4. Alfred Tries to Dump Sandra In this Pennyworth Sneak Peek
- 5. Chicago P.D.'s Season 7 Premiere Will Finally Provide Answers About Antonio's Absence
- 6. Where to Stream Downton Abbey
- 7. Here Are the Episodes of Netflix's Criminal to Watch First