A provocative legal drama from David E. Kelley about young associates at a bare-bones Boston firm and their scrappy boss, Bobby Donnell. The show's forte is its storylines about `people who walk a moral tightrope.' `The Practice' won numerous Emmys during its run, as well as a Peabody and Humanitas Prize in 2002 and 2003. In its eighth and final season, six regulars were cast off and James Spader came aboard as a brash lawyer, breathing new life---at least temporarily---into the sagging series.
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. One Chicago Is Losing Three of Its Stars, Including Jon Seda
- 2. Bellamy and Echo Will Be a 'Great Unit' in The 100 Season 6
- 3. Station 19 Just Tried to Pull a This Is Us with Chief Ripley
- 4. Grey's Anatomy: Jo's Downward Spiral Is Going to Ruin Her Life
- 5. All the Easter Eggs You Missed From The Twilight Zone, Legacies, Game of Thrones, and More
- 6. Everything We Know About The Handmaid's Tale Season 3 So Far
- 7. Star Trek: Discovery's Ethan Peck on Spock's Finale Struggle and Season 3 Return