Slinky lingerie, rampant lunatics and loves usually gone wrong added up to many a soap fan's favorite campy pleasure. Early ratings were limp until executive producer Aaron Spelling spiced up the proceedings by bringing Heather Locklear and her wicked Amanda to the party, followed by plenty of bed-hopping, backstabbing and cliffhangers to go with the cheesy melodrama. As the show wrapped, Locklear said that `Melrose' gave her a character who `had sex more than anybody I have ever known.'
Let's Talk About Sex on TV, Baby
Sex Ed Week explores the ways TV is pushing boundaries forward – and the ways it still lets us down
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Riverdale Sneak Peek: How Far Will the Joneses Go to Save Jellybean?
- 2. Here's What's New on Netflix in May
- 3. A Star Trek Animated Series Is Headed to Nickelodeon
- 4. What's Leaving Netflix in May
- 5. The Perfectionists' Sydney Park Weighs In on Caitlin's Hit and Run Suspects
- 6. The Bold Type Cast Talks That Tough Consent Storyline and Cancel Culture
- 7. Game of Thrones Season 8 Complete Coverage