Late-night comedy and talk with a sharply irreverent host who prowls New York's Ed Sullivan Theater, where the show is taped, and its surrounding neighborhood in an endless quest to amuse viewers and his studio audience. Regular segments include Dave's Top Ten list, stupid pet tricks and stump the band, which he lovingly borrowed from his late-night mentor Johnny Carson.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Hanna Review: Now This Is How You Turn a Movie Into a TV Series
- 2. Lizzy Caplan and Elsie Fisher Will Step Into a Stephen King Classic in Castle Rock Season 2
- 3. Everything to Know About The Sopranos Movie, Newark
- 4. Jane the Virgin Boss Previews Michael's Return: 'It Affects the Whole Season'
- 5. Starz's Vida Is Plenty Sexy — But Every Graphic Moment Counts
- 6. One Day at a Time and Sex Education Are Helping Immigrants and Their Queer Kids Bridge the Generational Gap
- 7. The Best Relationships on Game of Thrones Don't Involve Sex