- Has trained in the Meisner technique of acting, which was developed by Sanford Meisner, American theatre practitioner.
- Her first film role was in 1998.
- Consistently works in film, theatre, television and radio.
- Has starred in three films with her husband: 24 Hour Party People (2002), Devilwood (2006), and Tuesday (2008).
- In 2009, her husband had a serious car crash on his way to a football match, but luckily was not badly injured.
- John Simm — Husband
- Ryan — Son
- Molly — Daughter
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. The Masked Singer: The Deer Is Unmasked, Revealing a Hall of Famer
- 2. Vikings Just Revealed Where Lagertha Has Been, and It Is Seriously Bleak
- 3. Black Monday: You've Never Seen Wall Street This Funny (or Black)
- 4. 5 Reasons Not to Freak Out Over Riverdale's Latest WTF Cliffhanger
- 5. What to Stream the Weekend of Jan. 18
- 6. Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Is the Best the Show Has Ever Been
- 7. Your Guide to All the Feuds and Hookups in the Challenge: War of the Worlds Cast