Boston works to keep pace with falling snow
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
The governor of Massachusetts sent state workers home early and activated the National Guard to help evacuate those who lose power and need to get to shelters. Wind chills will make it feel 10 to 15 below zero, while high tides at midnight and noon Friday could produce major flooding. Karen Anderson of CBS Boston station WBZ-TV reports.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Kaley Cuoco's Harley Quinn Has Dirty Mouth in Awesome First Trailer
- 2. Here's Every Marvel Movie and Disney+ Series Coming Out Until 2022
- 3. Who Are the Eternals? A Quick Introduction to Marvel's New Superheroes
- 4. Doom Patrol Is Officially Renewed for Season 2
- 5. Everything We Learned About Marvel's Disney+ Shows at Comic-Con
- 6. Mahershala Ali Will Play Blade for Marvel
- 7. Thor: Love and Thunder to Star Chris Hemsworth and Natalie Portman as Female Thor