Boston digs out from snowstorm amid bitter temperatures
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
Boston is shoveling out of a record snowfall, and now a deep freeze is taking hold. Statewide, some 3,400 plows and salt trucks kept the roads passable. South of Boston, the National Guard helped evacuate some residents after high surf combined with a high tide sent freezing seawater crashing into several homes. Karen Anderson of CBS Boston station WBZ-TV reports.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Jason Dohring Reacts to That Veronica Mars Bombshell: 'For Three Days I Had an Empty Feeling'
- 2. Veronica Mars Creator Explains That Gut-Wrenching Death: 'Even My Family May Turn on Me'
- 3. The Bachelorette's JoJo and Jordan Talk Wedding Plans and Their New Show Cash Pad
- 4. Big Little Lies Season 2 Finale Recap: The Truth Comes Out
- 5. The Loudest Voice Episode 4 Recap: Roger Ailes Kidnaps His Mistress
- 6. Fear the Walking Dead Isn't Making a Lot of Sense Right Now
- 7. Riverdale Casts Shannen Doherty for Special Tribute to Luke Perry